Home Loans & Mortgages for People with Defaults
With the massive growth in credit cards and mortgages in Australia in recent years, it is not surprising that more and more people have a 'black mark' on their credit history.
If you have defaulted on previous credit agreements you will struggle to get a mortgage with a mainstream lender as your defaults will be listed on your credit file for five years.
Fortunately there are specialist lenders who offer mortgages to people with defaults. Over the years we have built solid relationships with these lenders.
We offer two home loan facilities for defaulters:
- at 7.85% pa for people with no more than 2 defaults (paid or unpaid) of up to $1,500 in total;
- at 9.84% pa for people with unlimited defaults, arrears & judgments.
Loans for Defaulters is Our Speciality
We are experts in helping people who have defaulted on loan or credit card repayments to get a home loan or refinance their mortgage.
Not only will you get a low interest rate, you can also be assured that:
- You can borrow up to 80% of your property value;
- Your loan application will be pre-approved within a couple of days;
- You won't need Lender's Mortgage Insurance
Please note: to get a loan you'd need to meet our Bad Credit Home Loan Requirements.
Get in Touch with Us Today!
Even if you have been turned down elsewhere, we may have a deal for you.
Request a phone call from us, so we can discuss your credit situation and determine which of our solutions will better suit your needs.
Simply fill in the form on the right and we'll call you at your convenience.